PRE-PAID & PRE-ARRANGED FUNERALS
A pre-paid funeral allows you to choose, arrange and pay for the type of funeral you require. It offers peace of mind knowing
your wishes will be carried out, whilst protecting those left behind from additional emotional and financial stress.
There are several ways to plan ahead and ensure the funeral of your choice by:
• Establishing a list of basic information
• Discussing and recording your wishes regarding your funeral
• Pre-arranging a fixed plan funeral
Fulham Funerals will:
• Advise and guide those who wish to plan their funeral arrangements in advance
• Assist you in the selection of the service of your choice
• Assist your family and close friends to carry out the planned arrangements
• Support the bereaved and help them adjust to a changed lifestyle
You can be assured your funds are absolutely secure, will grow and keep pace with inflation.
Fulham Funerals Prepaid Funds are securely invested and managed with Funeral Plan Management (FPM). Your investment
is managed by a team of skilled professionals and is only invested in Government approved areas. In addition, your
investment does not affect any Government pensions. Annual bonuses are not regarded as income for tax purposes.
Pre-arranging your funeral with Funeral Plan Management Pty Ltd offers peace of mind. It is a capital guaranteed
in which funeral plan monies can be invested.
Funeral Plan Management Pty Ltd promotes the capital guaranteed Funeral Bond, designed to provide for future funeral expenses
allowing you to plan ahead.
Once issued, your Pre-paid Funeral Certificate/Funeral Bond Certificate is a valuable document and should be kept in a safe place,
preferably with your Will.
BENEFITS OF THE FUNERAL BOND
Capital guaranteed investment:
• Enables you to set aside a sum of money to assist in covering funeral expenses
• Protects your family from the financial burden at a time of considerable emotion and stress
• Provides peace of mind for you and your family
• Exempt from Centrelink (formerly Department of Social Security) and Veterans’ Affairs assets and income
tests (up to $5,000.00), and deemed earning rules under current Commonwealth Legislation